Pagine

martedì 23 ottobre 2012

An October Saturday in Bologna



Follia Caffé
 


Follia Caffé
Follia Caffé

My short trip in Bologna :
I began with coffee and cake at Follia Caffé, Strada Maggiore 13C. From there I walked through restored Corte Isolaniand went out in amazing Piazza Santo Stefano.
I went around via Clavature to see typical food market and I walked 'till Piazza Cavour where there is the most beautiful ancient barber shop I've ever seen, Marchi. Then I followed via Carbonesi and Barberia and turned right to reach via porta Nuova.
Don't leave Bologna without a stop to Gelatauro, a wonderful icecream shop (gigembre, fenouille, Pumpkin and cinnamon)
Some address:
Boheme, via Santo Stefano 14b (clothes and accessories)
66 bottega, via Porta Nova 18b (antiques)
Panificio Piron el Furnar via Nosadella (bread and biscuits)
Il Gelatauro, via San Vitale 98b (icecream)
Ristorante Il Pappagallo, Piazza della Mercanzia 3 (I didn't eat there but I would have tasted 'Potato dumplings with blue cheese and raspberry powder' at 10,00 eur)



Camera con Vista, via Santo Stefano


Camera con Vista, via Santo Stefano
Piazza Santo Stefano
 

Flamant Reflex


Barberia Marchi, Piazza Cavour

Nessun commento: